3S Storage is a set of Storage as a Service, based on professional and duplicate disk arrays placed in the 3S Data Center.
Storing data in a professional data centre guarantees a much higher level of security than your own server room
Cloud storage guarantees the user access to the data from any place and at any time, subject to access to the Internet. This service entails a reduction in costs by not having to expand its own infrastructure
Thanks to the 3S fiber optic network, user servers can use the service in exactly the same way as local resources.
3S provides infrastructure and skilled engineers to support the creation of its own scalable and flexible IT environments based on the 3S Group’s available components – a modern data center, its own fiber optic network and a number of national and foreign interconnection points with other telecommunications operators.
The solution is available in two variants:
- 3S Storage – a service available through the iSCSI protocol for 3S Data Center users through a local SAN.
- 3S Object Storage – a service accessible via the Internet for all users, accessed via https using an API compliant with S3 Amazon.
Basic advantages of 3S Storage:
- professional, duplicate disk arrays – security as standard,
- predictability and cost optimisation of storage – service in the subscription model,
- geographical proximity and security of a professional data centre – non-anonymous data centre, available to you and your data – physically and through available telecommunications networks,
- SLA – quality and responsibility confirmed by a written service availability guarantee,
- secure data transmission with dedicated bandwidth – the possibility of ordering a dedicated, private data transmission to a purchased disk space that does not block the user’s Internet transmission to the 3S Storage service,
- access via iSCSI protocol (locally in 3S DC) or https (access outside 3S DC).
- availability in configurations: Block / File / Object
- available locally from the centre or directly from the Internet
- high availability
- Enterprise class arrays
- CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, FC, FCoE, S3, VTL