I HOTLINE - 24/7 MODE
Line 1 operators – the Network Operations Center (NOC) team – monitor data from the connected systems and inform about anomalies and security incidents detected in the client’s infrastructure.
- Request reception and logging
- Verification of systems operation (EPS),
- Response to the incident.
II LINE - SOC 8/5 AND 24/7 MODE
Second line operators – the Security Operations Center (SOC) team – observe the client’s logs, processes and systems and, using advanced technologies, hardware and software, analyzes, correlate and interpret data from multiple sources in order to detect unusual activities in the infrastructure.
- Monitoring and analysis of network traffic and system logs,
- Incident analysis,
- Network mapping,
- Coordination of actions and reactions to the incident,
- Vulnerability management,
- Archiving of system events and connections.