Comprehensive range of security tests and analysis of vulnerabilities detected in the monitored IT system.
The service is dedicated to entities interested in cyclical control of the level of IT infrastructure security and its further improvement. Specialized, comprehensive testing performed by the experienced engineers of 3S Data Center allows for quick and effective detection of weaknesses in the audited environments and indication of actions needed to eliminate them.
The result of the performed work is a document containing:
- report on the identified vulnerabilities,
- report containing recommendations for actions to eliminate the detected vulnerabilities.
In this service, we combine the proven technology of a leading provider of security testing platform and our own competence, thanks to which we can offer a comprehensive offer of security tests and analyses of detected vulnerabilities to the monitored IT system.
We perform vulnerability scans using the Tenable Nessus platform, which, thanks to a rich and constantly updated library and the support of experts from the research center, provides the highest efficiency of operation on the market, while being a standard of speed and precision in vulnerability scanning. The chosen solution is scalable and works effectively in smaller organizations as well as in large corporations.
Benefits of the service
- IT SAFETY
It reduces the number of potential attack sites and prevents future attacks by identifying vulnerabilities that should be eliminated,
It provides reliable and objective information on the current state of security of the IT environment under investigation thanks to the richest vulnerability base,
Generation of vulnerability reports by qualified 3S Data Center engineers,
A complete solution for scanning and vulnerability analysis with low subscription cost, providing a ready-made set of recommendations for eliminating threats,
Ongoing updates prepared by the Tenable research team.
- Fast and precise vulnerability detection,
- Vulnerability detection without authentication,
- Advanced scanning with authentication, for deeper and more detailed resource analysis.
- REPORTING AND MONITORING by vulnerability or by device.
- Executive summaries and notifications of scan results, recommendations for corrective actions and improvements.
- The ability to compare the results of different scans to highlight changes, risk and vulnerability assessment based on the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) and established severity levels (Critical, High, Medium, Low, Informational).
- IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT
- The software necessary for the proper operation of the scanner is run, maintained and administered by qualified 3S Data Center engineers. We provide the service:
Scope of the service
Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Informix/DRDA, PostgreSQL, MongoDB,
- network devices:
firewalls/routers/switches, printers, network drives,
harmful processes/audit of antivirus systems,
- web applications:
servers and websites, OWASP vulnerabilities,
- operating systems:
Windows, OS X, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, Cisco iOS, IBM iSeries,
- audit of industrial automation systems:
SCADA systems, embedded devices and ICS applications,
- public cloud:
scanning configurations of applications and instances in clouds such as Salesforce and AWS,
- virtual environments:
VMware ESX, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter, Microsoft, Hyper-V i Citrix Xen Server