The 3S Fax System enables Clients to centrally manage communication based on sending and receiving fax messages.
Subscribers receive a dedicated number or numbers for the appropriate number of fax calls and webmail boxes integrated into them to manage both incoming and outgoing messages. 3S Fax System gives you full control over your fax correspondence and makes it easy to archive all messages.
- Simple fax management system
- Archiving of sent / received faxes
- Elimination of maintenance costs
The service is maintained on servers located in a professional 3S Data Center and can be managed from any place via the Internet.
Basic advantages of the 3S Fax System service:
- exceptional simplicity in use and administration,
- access anytime, anywhere: 3S Fax can also be used outside the office, wherever there is access to the Internet,
- 3S Fax System is always ready to receive faxes and is never busy – at the same time the system receives multiple fax transmissions to the same telephone number in parallel,
- the service does not require a fax machine and consumables,
- no hidden fees in the form of the cost of purchasing additional licenses – any number of user accounts can be activated (even for each department employee),
- reduction of costs related to the maintenance of fax machines and the archiving of documentation,
- archiving: information about sent and received faxes is stored in a professional 3S Data Center,
- multithreading: the ability to send faxes to multiple recipients simultaneously, directly from the built-in address book,
- convenience of billing – one, collective invoice for fax services,
- high quality: the document being sent looks exactly as the sender wanted it to,
- possibility of attaching ready-made documents in a pdf form,
- notification of the end of the fax transmission and its effects.