A service enabling the recording of telephone conversations conducted with the use of Group 3S telephone services.
Recorded conversations are stored for a selected period of time on servers in a professional 3S Data Center, and only authorized persons have access to them after logging in to the dedicated website.
The service is also an excellent tool for training and supervision of staff or for evidence (e.g. emergency services, property protection agencies or any other entity for which it is necessary to record the time and content of a telephone call).
Advantages of the 3S Registrar service:
- savings and versatility – you don’t invest in expensive and dedicated solutions that only fit the call centres of one supplier,
- you have a professional system for recording conversations with continuous, authorised access to the Internet,
- security – recorded calls are stored outside your company’s premises – no risk of theft or destruction of the recorder
- no limits on the number of recordings – you can record any number of incoming and outgoing phone calls,
- you choose any period to register your calls,
- you get access to a website with a database of recorded conversations,
- easy access to data – after logging in, you can listen to or download calls to your computer.