IP telephony is a modern way of voice communication in ICT networks, using the mechanism of voice transmission in the so-called packet form and using the same network that is used for data transmission.
Based on its own fibre-optic network, the 3S Group provides fixed-line telephony services in many variations:
- subscriber lines using IP technology (SIP/SIP trunk services available over the Internet or secure data transmission in 3S network),
- subscriber lines using ISDN PRA technology,
- subscriber lines using analogue technology (in selected locations), webservices for voice services.
The basic advantages of IP telephony services provided by the 3S Group:
- dedicated data transmission for telephone calls,
- attractive call rates and excellent quality thanks to HD Voice technology,
- free number portability from another network,
- secure, redundant connections for the most demanding clients,
- a tailor-made service – tailored to the needs and requirements of the client.